WANTED INTERIOR DESIGNERS
Are you a talented interior designer who is living in Riyadh and looking to jumpstart your career and gain new experiences? Are you struggling to find the right suppliers and craftsmen for your projects? Are you constantly looking to access a wide library of resources, textiles and materials? Do you derive your inspirations from the work of Eames, Kelly Hoppen and their likes? Do you share our values of innovation, creativity and collaboration? If so, then you have reached the right place.
We are currently on the hunt for a group of talented interior designers to join our efforts and help us fulfill our vision to turn our clients’ ideas into reality. The designers we are looking for must provide furniture customization services to Razin's clients. They must also provide interior design services to clients looking to redesign their spaces. The job requires a high level of creativity, meticulous follow up with clients, superior client servicing, along with technical knowledge in interior design and furniture manufacturing.
- Research and follow furniture industry changes, evolutions and best practices (local and overseas)
- Monitor new trends in furniture design and set up actions to adopt
- Conceptualize, plan, create, design and modify layouts and original designs in accordance with brand and company guidelines
- Monitor the most demanded designs and develop models accordingly
- Perform custom designs for different types of furniture and keep updating showroom furniture pieces and sets
- Work with clients to design or renovate spaces, to meet their standards and to translate their needs into plans and drawings
- Implement designs, layouts and everything needed for customers’ designs and orders
- Follow up with clients to ensure design specifications have been met
- Communication & presentation skills
- Empathy and understanding of clients
- Knowledge in material (flooring, fabrics, metal, wood)
- Creating floor plans, elevations, electrical, 3D renders
- Overseeing implementation of design on-site
- Using softwares: AutoCAD / Sketchup
If interested, please apply by filling out the form below!